Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Nothing to write home about

Today was one of those days and this evening is showing the signs of following suit. I must therefore be extremely brief this time around, really just checking in to say hello-goodbye. As this is not exactly polite I will leave you with a promise of a better post next week when I will be at the Frankfurt Book Fair and hopefully in the position to write about something refreshing and interesting.

The above is so unimpressive that I am adding the below, in the hope that it might make your visit worthwhile, depending on your taste in music. This is the first known recording of singer Björk, here she is just a child, singing „I love to love“. I find it very, very cute and it is amazing how early on her voice took on its unique characteristics.



Yrsa - Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yrsa,

    People understand you're getting ready for a big trip to the U.S. for Bouchercon.

    I'm sure you have a lot of things to pull together before you take off.

    That was clever of you to add a video.

    I hope I see you there.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yrsa, I don't think you owe anyone an apology. I'm delighted that you and your blogmates take the time to offer we readers something enlightening, funny, and very interesting each week.

    This post reminds us that writers have lives, too. Given that you have a family and a career, I'm amazed that you get as much done as you do.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete